Life's Little Pleasures

Realism
posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 6:11 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Firstly, today's question: What book have you been meaning to read?
Answer: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I started reading it last year, but got distracted and never came back to it. So I suppose it should be the next book that I read.

In the meantime, I'm currently cleaning my room. Note the use of the word *currently*. "What!?!?" I hear you ask? "How can you be cleaning your room whilst sitting at your desk typing this post!?!?" Simple answer: I can only do either thing at once, which means that I'm not really cleaning my room at the moment. Which means that my room is still maintaining its messy appearance whilst I distract you, my reader, with this useless crap about how my room isn't being cleaned. HA! Fooled you.

Ok, enough rubbish on the net, I'd better more onto the rubbish that is littering my floor.
     to the top