Life's Little Pleasures

Questionable Questions???
posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 10:53 PM | 0 cmnt/s

So I purchased a book today called 'Romantic Questions'. I know, I know. Stupid title. But hear me out! It's a book full if questions which you supposedly ask your lover to find out more about each other, or I suppose about yourself. Well I'm intending to use it to, I suppose, tell you more about myself, me to explore myself, and to feel self-centered for a moment or two. I hope to be able to answer one question a day, but knowing me, I'll probably give up within a week. But hopefully I can stick it out for as long as possible. There are apparently 264 questions in the book, so if I do one a day, you can do the math. I hope to start at the very beginning of the book and work my way through. I suppose I'd better get onto it then!!!

Question #1: What is the most mysterious thing about the opposite sex?
Answer: hmm... Tough question. I guess i'd probably say their relationships, particularly friendships. I don't really know how to explain it. It just interests me the way men form friendships. I suppose in that case it is more intrigue than mystery, so I suppose I haven't really answered the question sufficiently. Oh well. Ok, now let me really think about a proper answer................ Nope, I'm pretty sure that's the best answer that you're going to get from me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
     to the top