Life's Little Pleasures

A Brief Moment of Appreciation
posted on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM | 0 cmnt/s

University is easy.

When I'm at uni everything seems simple, easy, uncomplicated.

The toughest problem is whether I have enough money to get myself a juice, or if I'll have to run down to Guild Village to get money out of the ATM.

Problems seem to go away.

Bar assignments, my mind is clear.

This is an odd realisation, I understand that.

I mean, who says this kind of stuff?

Maybe some of my biggest decisions have been made here, to be precise, sitting in the Reid Cafe.

And the people and uncomplicated. And the relationships are uncomplicated... To me at least.

My friends are simple (not in the sense that they were simpletons, rather, there are no issues). It's refreshing.

University is nice.

It clears the soul and the mind.



At least until assessment time.
     to the top