Life's Little Pleasures

Still a Kid at Heart
posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 1:26 AM | 0 cmnt/s

We went to Disneyland today :D

I've had the biggest grin on my face all day.

I think the most amazing and magical thing about Disneyland is that it is special for the young and young-at-heart alike.

Just hearing the Disney music playing around the park is amazing. The music is so magical. So many great memories from my childhood.

Ahhh... I don't know what else to say other than Disneyland is magical. Even though Hong Kong Disneyland is, as others also say, intended for the kids, there will always be something there for the older ones too... Including the Mad Hatter Teacups!!!

So now I have Disney music stuck in my head, hence why I bought a Disney soundtrack at the Temple Road Night Markets this evening :D

Rather happy at the moment :) but also rather tired. Being a kid does exhaust you!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
     to the top