Life's Little Pleasures

Living Conditions
posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 1:26 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I have decided that I could quite happily and easily live in an Asian city... If only to thrive on daily compliments.

Once again tonight I was asked to take a photo with someone (a rather handsome and charming Hong Kong lad around the same age as I) before he proceeded to tell me that I was "very beautiful"!!

Now, I know that it's just because I'm blonde and fair skinned, which is a lot different to your average Chinese person, but it sure does feel good to have randoms on the street and shop owners tell you that on a daily basis. And those days that I don't get any leaves me thinking that I must looked pretty shocked to not get noticed ;) I kid, I kid.

I just gives you a spring in your step. Makes you feel good about yourself. So for that reason, I just want to let all of you out there reading this:

YOU'RE VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Everyone is beautiful... Believe it :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
     to the top