Life's Little Pleasures

Fishing for Salad Amongst the Tuna
posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 10:43 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I've finished gallivanting around Southeast Asia now.

And what have I come back with?

- Some amazing experiences
- A complete, whole new wardrobe
- Some great photos
- A belly full of good Asian food
- An empty bank account
- A much better understanding of the politics of China, Hong Kong, and Thailand
- A look at myself, who I want to be, and what needs to be changed in my life
- A desire to achieve all 4 HD's at uni this semester
- A couple of Mandarin and Thai phrases
- A couple of good major essay starters for my POLS unit this semester on Southeast Asia
- A trip down memory lane at Disneyland
- Some bloody awesome clothes, accessories, shoes, and most importantly, my best investment EVER, 10 tailor made jackets
- And, finally, a desire to continue to explore this region which is of growing importance to Australia.
     to the top