Life's Little Pleasures

The Emptiness Inside
posted on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 6:35 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Don't worry about the title... This post isn't depressing at all! :D

Well maybe I lied... I suppose it is kinda depressing.

At the moment I feel a deep hole in my chest, an "emptiness inside" of me. It's terrible. It's keeping me awake. It's distracting me from everything. It's always on my mind.


It's the feeling that you get when something profound finishes in your life and you don't know how to go on without it being a part of you. And I've got that feeling pretty bad at the moment.

Wanna know why? I finished watching the Japanese TV drama Hama Kimi (for the second time) today.

Sad I know. It's just SUCH AN AWESOME SHOW! And I absolutely love all the characters that it's sad to have no more.

I know what you're thinking - you're thinking that I'm an idiot.

But seriously! It's a terrible condition! It happened to me when I finished reading all of the Harry Potter books and the Series of Unfortunate Events, too!

It becomes such a large part of your life, the characters become so relatable, that when it's taken away from you it hurts deep inside.


OK, that's enough melodrama for one evening.

I'm just going to continue moping around my room thinking about Nakatsu...
     to the top