Life's Little Pleasures

The Law Diet
posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM | 0 cmnt/s

This is no New Years Resolution... (considering it's now the end of February)... but this will be the change in my life that I need. I'm just going to take the plunge, cold turkey it. Gym, study, reading work, Brad, card games, friends. That will be my life. More gym, (lots) more study, more reading, more work = more saving, more (or maybe less ;) ) time with Brad, more "going back to traditional means of entertainment" time, more time with my friends that I love. I know, I know. You're probably thinking how on earth will I have time to add more to life without taking?? Well my answer is time management and balancing. I'll be able to study at the gym (i really do rekon I can do that), save more money (I've been doing so well thus far!! $2,000 in little over a month!!!), brad + card games/ friends + card games. See... It all works out for the better!

So... God knows how long this new regime will last. Here's hoping to a very long time (another 5 years to be exact before I need a "The Workforce Diet")
     to the top