Life's Little Pleasures

Public Service Announcement
posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Hear ye, hear ye!

Just a bit of random info just in case you were interested...

I arrived in glorious Singapore this afternoon and checked into the Shangri-La Hotel.

And you know how I was saying that my mattress and bed back at home were like heaven and you just sink into them...

...Well... this bed is equally amazing.

King size which is just AWESOME!

And the pillows are AWESOME!

And you just sink into them and it's just really cool and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the best night sleep ever tonight :D *thumbs up*

So, if you're ever in Singapore and have a spare $500 to spend on accommodation, I would absolutely recommend the Shangri-La Hotel. It is pretty swish here and comes complete with doormen in funny uniforms (picture to hopefully follow!). And as my brother pointed out the other day, it seems that the nicer and more expensive the hotel, the weirder the doorman's uniform generally is, so if you're the judge a hotel by it's cover-man, then this hotel certainly is tops!

BTWs, it is also the hotel chain that my FAVOURITE ad of ALL times is from. And in case you don't know what my FAVOURITE ad of ALL times is (or I claim that a lot of ads are my FAVOURITE ad of ALL times and you've just lost track), here is a link to it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jZ1UFR_Wc

AND, for you hardcore Shangri-La commercial fans out there (because, let's be honest, there are quite a few!) there is even... a MAKING OF THE COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mQK1gNYDyQ&feature=related
     to the top