Life's Little Pleasures

Thoughts on plans on thoughts
posted on Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I think I might start a thing. Hopefully it'll be a good and successful thing.

That thing being the type of thing where I post a photo everyday for a certain time period. I don't think I could last long, because, quite frankly, I usually give up on this sorta thing.

But what the heck! I might as well give it a try! :D

I'm not sure what I'll take photos of, but it's worth a try, I suppose.

Might be fun for me. Might be boring for you.

I'd like to think that I could post a photo every day for a year (we could call it '365 days of random things that Kathryn saw today'!!!) but a week might be a struggle. Let see how we go. I might surprise myself. I might surprise you. Or I might not surprise anyone. Hmm... I sound so pessimistic!

I'm actually rather excited about this. Should be good fun.

Let's give it a go and see how we go then... :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
     to the top