Life's Little Pleasures

Completely Different Society
posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM | 0 cmnt/s

So I'm not even sure if my blog posts from here in China are going through. Apparently Blogger (the host site of this blog) is also a banded website amongst the likes of Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

I suppose when you think of banned websites in China, your first thought is Facebook then you don't think any further of it.

I'm certainly not complaining though. In fact, I think I rather enjoy it. To me, this is modern China, and if you're going to venture to this country, you have to do so knowing that things are going to be different. For this reason you must come with an open mind and a willingness to experience a very different way of living and even thinking.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
     to the top