Life's Little Pleasures

dont get me wrong...
posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM | 0 cmnt/s

... don't get me wrong, the present is fantastic. The people in my life at the moment make me more happy than I havein the longest time, possibly as long as I can remember. It's true. These people make me so happy, they don't do wrong by me, and always make me laugh and smile.

Just the other day, I spent 3 hours laughing with Sarah, Kim and Gino in the library whilst studying! It was the hardest that I've laughed in a long time.

And last night I played Uno with Brad! As childish as it sounds, I had a bloody brilliant time.

It's true that people come into your life for either a reason, season or lifetime.

I think enough people have come into my life for a reason, I've had plenty for just a season, but the people that are close to me at the moment are here for a lifetime.
     to the top