Life's Little Pleasures

ok, ok you've got my attention now.
posted on Monday, June 7, 2010 at 10:05 PM | 0 cmnt/s

So it's now 10.06 pm, I've given up study for the evening to enjoy a moment or two of blogging whilst skypeing with my wonderful boyfriend (11 months today :) ). He's currently showing me the perfect wa to cook a hamburger with one hand- bless him!

I thought I'd begin with the simple things of facebook... since it seems that everything these days from fashion, current affairs, disasters and more revolve around that simple social networking site. I must admit, one of my favourite things to do on facebook is join groups. So I'm going to begin with a list of my favourite groups on facebook that revolve around Harry Potter (see.. bringing two of my loves together!!!). I know this sounds a bit lame, but it's just one of my life's little pleasures.. and that's the point of this blog anyway!!!

Ok... here we go:


1. Muck day at Hogwarts must be insane
2. What lesson do you have now? "Defence against the dark arts, you?" .... English
3. I hate it when I run into a wall and end up on platform 9 and 3/4
4. I hate it when someone puts your name into the Goblet of Fire and doesn't tell you.
5. Sorry mate, I can't, I've got Quidditch
6.The hilarity of changing the word "wand" to "willy in Harry Potter quotes
7. Luckily my Nimbus 2000 can fly through volcanic ash
8. Harry Potter when he's high and talking about pincers
9. I hate it when you're flying to school and a Whomping Willow attacks you
10. I hate it when you go to clean your house and Harry Potter is in the cupboard

Yep... this is awkward now.

I'm just going to slowly back away from the laptop....
     to the top